Friday, October 1, 2010

Oops!

Well it looks like I failed my assignment. It has been more than a month since I posted - sorry. However I have been busy with quilty, sewey things. I have managed to finish one quilt, re-work another and get them both off to the longarmer. I should haved taken pictures first but I didn't so I will have to do that when they get back.
I am also about three-quarters of the way finished with a really pretty red, white and blue quilt. I love red so you know I'm liking this one. Heres a pic of one of the blocks.   The pattern is Miss Scarlett's Quilt, an original design from Common Threads Quilting in Waxahachie, TX.  I love it!!
We are off to Canton Trade Days tomorrow.  It is a huge flea market that takes place the week-end preceeding the first Monday of the month.  DDIL has been dying to go but it has been simply too hot.  That is until now.  October in Texas is usually one of the nicest months of the year so we are going to take advantage of the nice weather and  go nose around in all the stuff.  I'll let you know what I find.

No comments: