Sunday, January 15, 2012

Okay, I know I really neglected this blog for a very long time. But it’s a new year and I want to give it a go again. One thing that kept me busy was the construction of my new sewing room. We built a three car detached garage with a bonus room above the garage. The bonus room is my sewing studio and it is a beauty. Seven hundred square feet of nothing but sewing space plus another one hundred fifty square feet of closet storage. I can’t believe it’s mine.



I’ve been moving in a bit at a time . Most all of my sewing stuff and fabric has been in storage for the past four years. It’s good to get it out and know what I have so that I stop buying duplicates because what I need is packed away. What you see here is the tip of the iceberg. That 150 SF of closet . . . well, let’s just say it has certainly come in handy.



The room is getting organized and looking more like my room. I need some more furniture – shelves, chests, chairs, cabinets – but all in good time. My favorite thing is the fabulous design wall we made. I will write more about that next time.

No comments: